How To Make a WordPress Website - 2018 - In 24 Easy Steps



 


Published on Jan 2, 2018

Learn how to create a website in 24 easy steps. Step by step with no step skipped. With the new template system you will have the most professional website on the most popular platform (WordPress) in the entire world. Learn to get your domain name, hosting, install WordPress, create your website,
make a logo and the best tips and tricks to make your website #1. I hope you love it as much as I do. Visit Tyler's website for templates and more: http://www.tyler.com Visit Enmanuel Website For Help: http://icreateyoursite.com/ Timestamps: 1.) Introduction - 00:00:00 2.) Get Domain Name & Hosting - 00:07:08 (use savecode on checkout) 3.) Install WordPress - 00:12:38 4.) Login To WordPress - 00:15:08 5.) Change Password - 00:16:00 6.) Delete Plugins - 00:16:23 7.) Change Permalinks - 00:17:28 8.)
Update WordPress - 00:18:53 9.) Install Theme - 00:19:22 10.) Delete Pages & Posts - 00:21:28 11.) Change Title & Tagline - 00:22:33 12.) Add Pages To Website - 00:23:47 13.) Edit Navigation Menu - 00:24:59 14.) Set Homepage To Home - 00:30:12 15.) Add Content The Old Way - 00:31:15 16.) Install Elementor Plugin - 00:32:03 17.) Create Your Home Page - 00:33:16 18.) Create Your About Page - 00:53:20 19.) Create Your Services Page - 00:57:39 20.) Create Your Contact Page - 01:10:28 21.) Create Your Logo - 01:17:01 22.) Create Your Footer - 01:19:50 23.) Create Your FavIcon - 01:25:00 24.) Logout - 01:27:39 Remember, have fun making your website :)

Category

5,203 Comments

Hi Tyler, I love how you made them free for use. WP beginner and helped me a lot getting my site up and running. Do you have patreon or somewhere I can donate?
Best tutorial on the internet! 👌💯
Hi Tyler, Awesome video, it really helped me big time in setting up my company website. One small technical question. Is there a plugin that will allow me to select one favicon for my desktop and a different app icon for iPhone and Android devices. As it stands now Wordpress just adds a black background to my transparent background favicon to create an app icon. I have a different platform appropriate design to use as an app icon, but I cannot figure out how to upload both. Thank you in advance. Best, ACI
Jennifer Leyba
Is there a way to not launch the website immediately? Our company has an official launch date in 45 days, and I don't want a "work in progress" site launched right away.
Thanks for this man, I am trying to focus on webdesigning cause I think its pretty interested. Do you think business who creates websites also use wordpress or do they work more with html?
Tyler, you get two thumbs up for 2018!!! Years ago I was blessed to run across your tutorial and I'm just as blessed today. Thank you for being the most sharing, transparent, and knowledgeable website Designer and Teacher :-) "2018 is Looking Good Already!!!"
Thank you for sharing this awesome video! Very Useful !
One thing I would say is that its definitely worth it to spring for the privacy protection if you don't want 5 spam phone calls per day from Indian companies looking to build your site for you
Thank you for this helpful video! Do you also do troubleshooting questions?
The best tutorial on youtube, thank you very much Tyler
Tyler, I watched this video not just because you are so knowledgeful, but also because your voice is one of the most soothing ones for a tutorial video out there lol. Anyone else agree? I just spent the whole day watching your video and making my website. You are the best! Your narration is so nice, clear, and concise! And your video is spot on. Two thumbs way up!
your tutorial is not just a tutorial, it is an art. Beautiful!!!!
Thanks so much Tyler. You are beyond amazing. This took me two days but I got it.
What about changes how they are managed can you make a video on thaty
can you do a tutorial showing us how add paypal button to receive a payment along with a shopping cart pricelist, please, please thank you an advance.
hi tyler! may i say this has been the most worthwhile 1hr++ time i've spent on a video tutorial. i'm an instructional designer and i wanted to understand web design more to give me more insights and hopefully help me with my role. i've just learned so much. and you're helping non-technical people conquer their fear because when we talk about web design, people get intimidated by codes and all those technical stuff. and i'm inspired about the story of emmanuel and the 9-year-old kid and i want to be a pro at this in time. plus it's free. i know there are lucrative classroom courses out there. but wow, you've packed quite a lot in 1hr++. thank you! =)
Tyler thant you so much for this video!!! you helped me so much ! i am currently building the website of my dad's enterprise and you made it so easy for me!!! thank you you are awesome!!!
Hi! I can't remove the title from my pages, it doesn't give me the option to get rid of that title banner. Anyone having the same issue? thanks
great video. you explain it so simply. could i do the same for a commercial website where its not just receiving payment but others can list on there? i was told i would need a web developer/designer
wordpress is not free it costs like $5 per month
hello sir , i have been watching your videos from last 3 years and i am able to make some good website due to that for that i will say thank you very much . now i have to make a selling website for that i need a good login and registration plugin can you recommend some thing free and once again thank you very much or can you make a new video for making a e-commerce website
You're awesome, man. Thank you very much.
I am trying to do this but I have come across and problem with the Elementor and I can't locate the page that removes the title. I need help,
Love your voice. Easy to listen and learn from. Not the typical youtuber dentist type shriek, thanks for this video
This, has saved me so much money and time. Thank you so much, I can't express it enough. Thank you for this!
Great Teaching, Great work , Thanks for educate us, by making these kind of free educational video............
Great video, I hope everyone starts off this year with a new and amazing website!
you are great Tyler and please help me to add language change Dropbox for Site
Great video. I'm only half way through and already I have plenty of ideas on how I'm going to implement the tools you showed me how to use on my site. Thank you very much.
Your video are amazing! And it is very helpful, I will you thousands thumbs up if I can.
Absolutely great tutorial presentation and awesome job on the layout-section resources you've made available. If anyone wants to use a page builder this is the video for you. Thanks Tyler
Hi, thanks a lot about the video, it's was very very helpful. I want to ask if by chance you also have cupon for ssl server for how buy the server with your's cupon. thank you and sory about my english.
FIVE STARS,,,,,thank you so much,,,,i do appreciate your KIND assistance
This was an amazing video!!! But I have a question, is it possible to create more than one site with WordPress? I'm new to WP and I can´t find anywhere in the local site where to add another site. Thanks in advance!
is there a LOVE button? Thanks so much Tyler, I am a non-designer but even I found your instructions easy to follow and totally non intimidating. thanks a bunch amazing job
Never, ever, in my life have I seen anyone with such total knowledge of what he's doing that he can work through the complexities of creating a web site like this at such high speed, while explaining it in such a clear and understandable manner...so that even my slow brain could follow every bit of it. Incredible. The OceanWP and Elementor guys should pay you for this. Too cool.
I followed this tutorial in making my website, but when I view my website without being logged into wordpress (viewing my page like any other visitor) the layout is completely gone. The website has all of the content but the layout is missing. Also, I checked Elementor's compatibility with all internet programs, and it looks like Elementor does not work with Internet Explorer. Is there some way to make some sort of website that looks somewhat professional when visitors try viewing your site with Internet Explorer? Or if you use Elementor will your website always look super weird on Internet Explorer?
Code still works Aug 2018!! You the man Tyler!!!!!! 👊( in a good way, not in " the man " is watching you way )